Education cluster Glokal
The GLOKAL Education Cluster was established by the Central Europe Chamber of Commerce and the Semper Avanti Association. The idea of setting the Cluster, whose focus is on entities operating in the field of education, came about as a result of the initiatives taken by the two founding organizations. Our daily activities in the Chamber show us how crucial vocational education is in functioning a sustainable and thriving economy. Market changes are occurring in Poland almost continuously and are very dynamic. Practical education needs to follow these changes. On the other hand, the experience of Semper Avanti, an organization that has been working on behalf of young people for more than ten years, shows that there is much to be done. The international activities that the Association undertakes allow innovations in the family education market, thanks to the good practices learned and foreign standards.
With the above in mind, it was agreed that the purpose of the Glokal Education Cluster is to strengthen the role of its members in Poland and internationally as a potential project and business partners and to support their development with development potential, in particular, through:
- intensifying cooperation between local government, business and
- developing the specialized skills of European residents,
- support in the area of local, social and economic development.
The above goals will be achieved, among other things, through:
1. Creating a joint strategy for the development of education aimed at professional specializations in the fields considered by the members of the Cluster as key;
2. Conducting joint activities to promote the Cluster and
its members, developing and implementing a joint marketing program
a marketing program for the Cluster;
3. Acting in the interests of the development of the Cluster and its members
before the authorities in the country and also European leaders; activities and
projects related to investments in this area;
4. The organization of conferences, seminars, meetings, trainings,
workshops, exchanges, and good practices;
5. Establishment and development of contacts with other organizations,
institutions, enterprises outside the Cluster in particular
With those operating in Europe.
6. Initiating, planning, and coordinating joint projects
and applying for financing from
Public funds, especially from European funds.